I finished my summer hat last night and I love it! I hope to post pictures and a vague pattern/tutorial soon, so be expecting that. And I have much to say about my niece's visit. For now, though, I need to run to the grocery store before the temperature rises above 100*.
Stargazing 5
-
[image: The sun and the moon appear the same size in the sky, even though
in real life the sun is more than twice as big. Some call this lucky
alignment co...
Birthday Sluts
-
Meredith Baxter (72) & Michael Gross (72) Rebecca Black (22) Sharna Burgess
(34) Lana Del Rey (34) Kris Allen (34) Jujubee (35) Michael Malarkey (36)
Edwar...
The North Face Women's Full Zip Jacket
-
That dang groundhog wasn't kidding...
You never can be sure about the weather in the spring. One minute you're
out frolicking in the sunny sunshine, the n...
No comments:
Post a Comment